Friday, June 29, 2012

Nascar Reality T.V. Show Can Still be a Reality

The obvious answer is when we get the necessary funding and a reasonable, long-term financial commitment. Please go to http://Force1usa.com for more information concerning our future American-based F1 team ( think positive ! ). This F1 team must be capable of winning and this takes a lot of money, and Don Pentecost as driver.
Sponsorships might be available, but not for a blue-collar worker like myself...but I do have "collateral" if you read on...
Alternative energy (and other) relevent links. Every link is mine, even though they are "freebies"...
Please view some of the alternative energy links for the basics. I have an invention that I will sell for $128 million USD,
that has the potential return on investment of $100 Billion USD (or more). I would say that it is worth exploring ! I do not have the funds for
the patent, so it will cost the first interested individual approximately $10,000-$50,000 for legal fees so that I can
discuss the details. 100% of these funds are spent on the patent only.
I have already done the research, and I know that no patent has been submitted. This is NOT a scam. I live in
Scottsdale, Arizona USA, and I am available for an in-person meeting at your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment